- Mon. ~ Sun.
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Singing the colors of
- May.10,2022 - Sep.12
Special Exhibition Hall (3F)
The Design of a Writing System Beyond Millennia
Permanent Exhibition Hall (2F)
- As a lyrical work consisting of 10 volumes in 5 books, Yongbieocheonga (龍飛御天歌) or Songs of the Dragon Flying to Heaven was written to consolidate the authenticity of the foundation of Joseon. This work features 125 cantos written in Korean. ...
News & Events
- [Notice] Closed on : Feb.1,2022 Seolnal (Lunar New Year’s day) 2022-01-24
- [Notice] Closed on : Jan.1,2022 (New Year’s day) 2021-12-24
- Vaccine Pass Required at the Museum 2021-12-22
- Announcement of Photography Contest Winners 2021-09-27
- Photography Contest : Hangeul I met 2021-05-18