- Mon. ~ Sun.
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Letters in Print – Korea and Germany Compared
- Dec.17,2020 - Apr.25,2021
Special Exhibition Hall (3F)
Songs of Green Hills
- Cheongguyeongeon (청구영언 靑丘永言), or Songs of Green Hills, is Korea’s first song collection, published in 1728 by Kim Cheon-taek (김천택 金天澤, ?–?). In the title, cheonggu, or green hills, refers to “Korea” and yeongeon “songs.” ...
News & Events
- Notice of Temporary Closure (Tuesday, December 8th) 2020-12-07
- Notice of Reopening 2020-11-30
- Notice of Temporary Closure (Wednesday, Aug 19th) 2020-08-18
- Notice of reopening (Wednesday, July 22nd) 2020-07-20
- Notice of Reopening 2020-05-04