- Mon. ~ Sun.
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Hi there! How's it going? – Children's stories in Hangeul from textbooks
- May.13,2021 - Nov.30,2021
Special Exhibition Hall (3F)
Songs of Green Hills
- Cheongguyeongeon (청구영언 靑丘永言), or Songs of Green Hills, is Korea’s first song collection, published in 1728 by Kim Cheon-taek (김천택 金天澤, ?–?). In the title, cheonggu, or green hills, refers to “Korea” and yeongeon “songs.” ...
News & Events
- Announcement of Photography Contest Winners 2021-09-27
- Photography Contest : Hangeul I met 2021-05-18
- Admission Notice 2021-04-22
- Permanent Exhibition Hall closing for renovation from April 5, 2021 2021-04-06
- [Notice] Closed on : Feb.12,2021 Seolnal (Lunar New Year’s day) 2021-02-04